How to Connect Payoneer Account to 2Checkout?
Are you on an E-commerce business or Dropshipping and using 2Checkout in your website for accepting payments globally from your customer? Perhaps you have selected “Payoneer” option under payouts field under 2checkout. Payoneer has partnered with 2Checkout to provide with quick, convenient and low-cost solutions to pay internationally. Read on to learn how you can connect 2Checkout with Payoneer in just a few simple steps.
Connecting Payoneer with 2Checkout
- Sign up to Payoneer, if you haven’t already done.
- Once your Payoneer account has been approved, go to 2Checkout dashboard.
- Go to settings and click on add details under payout details as shown in the image below.
- Once you select Payoneer under payout method, click on edit.
- Select 2Checkout MasterCard as shown in the image below.
- Scroll down and click on Register for 2Checkout Prepaid MasterCard.
- Since you have already created 2Checkout account under step1, click on “Click Here” as shown in the image below.
- Enter your Payoneer email address and password and click on sign in.
- You will see a notice saying “You’ve added a new funding source to your Payoneer Account”. Then again click on login.
- You will see 2Checkout under funding source in your Payoneer account.
In this way, you can add Payoneer account with your 2Checkout to accept payouts.
For more please contact us: